Sunday, April 24, 2011

Practicing for Inflatopia

To get ready for Inflatopia we all picked a stuff animal to disect. Once disected we used plastic and our stuffed animal parts to make patterns. Once we had our pattern pieces we covered the seems and used a hot iron to melt the edges together. The small pieces were very hard to do.

Mr Dcukie!

Mr Duckie is sad because Bill said I had to cut him up.


Turned his back on me and refused to talk to me.


Mr Duckie quaking up. He's to cute but I have to do what I have to do.


The Duckie of Frankenstein.

Left over pieces.


Mr Duckie is now a bunny.


Fellow disecters

Ryan and his Mr Horsie..


Laura and Mr T-Rex.


The masked disector! Who is that mysterious man?


Grace squeezing the baby octopuses out of Mama Octie.


No comments:

Post a Comment